Sunday, August 7, 2011

Tool # 6

I AM CREATING A GOOGLE DOCUMENT AS PART OF THE ASSIGNMENT FOR TOOL # 6.  THIS WHOLE PROCESS OF THE 11 TOOLS HAS BEEN VERY TIME CONSUMING AND OFTEN CONFUSING FOR ME.  I REALLY LIKE SOME OF THE EDUCATIONAL TOOLS I HAVE VISITED AS PART OF THIS PROJECT, BUT I WONDER WHEN WILL I EVER HAVE THE TIME TO PURSUE THIS IN MORE DEPTH.

What I just posted above was created in a google document titled "Confusion reigns". I copied the info fro the document to my blog, I hope that is what I was supposed to do. I think I could use the google docs application (documents) for writing assignments in my classroom. I know my co teacher used it last year and also several other language arts teachers. I will probably have to ask one of them for guidance.


WALL LINK: http://www.wallwisher.com/wall/iaCIIKOv1l

This is a link to the wallwisher that I created. So far, I haven't posted any notes on it, but I am trying to take baby steps. I think this would be a fun way to post classroom announcements, such as test dates, assignment due dates, etc. It could also be a place to post information such as birthdays, awards, etc....okay, on to tool # 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment