Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tool # 4

I created a google document on the Boston Massacre.  This was an assignment I did last year.  I found 4 pictures of the Boston Massacre and the students went to different stations. Each station had a picture.  They already had background knowledge of the event.  Their task was to decide which picture was the most accurate and why. I also created a form from Google Docs.  It was a survey that I sent to the social studies department asking them what supplies they needed for the start of the school year.  I think I can use the Google Docs in my classroom when I do stations and group work.  I know the Language Arts teachers have used them a lot.  There is so much information to remember.  I would really like a "cheat sheet" with printed directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment