Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tool # 1

Wow! I have now created my blog, with lots of help from  Karen Justl.  I think this will be a very useful tool once I can get the "hang of it".  All this technology gets very confusing to me. My students could blog their reactions about videos that we watch or they could blog about different historical events and their feelings about what transpired.  For example:  what is your reaction to what happened on the Trail of Tears?  How would you have felt if you were a Cherokee Indian at that time?  How might the situation with the Cherokees have been handled differently?

1 comment:

  1. Hi J.T., I see you started your blog. I am going to comment because my blog is soooo boring that nobody ever comments. This is my second go around, having done the Library 23 Things in 2008. Yours is looking good. Let's both finish this in time! Stephanie r

    ReplyDelete